Tabs

Monday, June 8, 2015

# 18 - Friends

'I love those people you can joke around with and have so much fun with and then have deep conversation with and its not weird at all'


I created this card for the Colour Me... Monochromatic! challenge.


I absolutely loved creating this card. I dont have a embossing and die-cutting machine yet and was so keen on creating a white card with a little embossing on it and this was where I tried it.
 The embossing on the card is done by scoring the lines using the bone folder. I have stuck some pearls on the embossing for an elegant effect. 
The top portion of the card is self-embossed slightly using the Stamp-It Swirls stamp. The sentiment is gold embossed. Finally embellished the card with a few small flowers, a strip of ribbon and stamens.


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love your pearl details. I was especially impressed when you explained that you did all that scoring by hand! Thanks so much for sharing at the Colour Me challenge this week :) Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much... I really enjoyed creating this card a lot..

      Delete