Tabs

Monday, February 1, 2016

Quilled Frame - IQCG Feb 2016

Hey friends,

Extremely happy, proud and honoured to be a part of the Design team of the Indian Quilling Challenge Group 2016.

So, here goes

Anything goes with pink

Here is my representation of the theme for IQCG Feb 2016



With Valentine's day around, I thought why not play with some hearts ;-) 
And so, my creation that I have tried to showcase.



The pink here are the Hearts and Blossoms. The flowers are made with the grape-roll technique. The hearts are quilled with the beehive technique. To complement the design I added some pearls and other embellishments as finishing touches.

3mm quilling strips are used for this project.

Hope everyone likes this!!

Waiting for beautiful submissions from all talented quillers out there.

4 comments: