Tabs

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

#35 - CAS Card

Hi Card Lovers,

A beautiful sketch to play with and some amazing choice of choice of colors to go with... Sounds like a recipe for fun and awesome card making...

Well, thats what I had while creating this card - fun...  The colors are from the ColourQ Challenge #326



Here is my card,


The stamp I used is the Wplus9 Fresh Cur Florals along with its coordinating dies. I used the teal blue cardstock for my base and layered the Prima white cardstock over it.

 I created a pattern using thin strips from the teal blue cardstock and stuck the diecuts over it. The inks used are all from Memento - Cantalope, Teal Zeal, Bamboo Leaves and Rich Cocoa.

Hope everyone likes this card...
Entering this card for the above challenges.

15 comments:

  1. Great idea to create a grid to showcase the flower clusters. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card - love the movement the grid gives the card. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bold geometric stripes picking up the colour from the background. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The placement of the strips and the blossoms makes me think of flowers growing on a trellis. It's a very cool card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CC&S! :) I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fun geometric twist and the placed pretty flowers really set the design wonderfully. Thanks for joining in at CC&S this week. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the geometrical lines and the pattern they have created. And the sequins add a lovely touch of bling! Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week. Caro x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your geometric lines too. Very Mondrian-like.

    ReplyDelete