Tabs

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

#61 - Christmas with peel-offs

Hellooo....

I am really enjoying blogging back to back... Feels so good.. Well, I created this card for the 'Less is More' Recipe challenge. Peel-off's have been lying in my stash for too long and I absolutely love making cards using them.

Here is my chance, I created a simple card with a plain background from the Cracked Pistachio Distress Spray and the peel-off elements are the silver snowflakes.


I first cut a watercolor paper into three panels. Stuck a silver washi tape on the cardstock at places in between the panels after which I glued the snowflake peel-off's onto the three panels and sprayed the Cracked Pistachio distress spray. Once the panel were dried I glued the peel-off sentiment and finally put it all togather with foam tape.

Entering this card for




Thank You!!

7 comments:

  1. I do like the effect of those panels, Gouri! Very classy, and the silver snowflakes look fab against the Cracked Pistachio. Thanks for playing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Love that background and your silver snowflakes are just the perfect touch to this beautiful holiday card! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice use of washi tape. Not seen it used behind like that before, it's a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the split panels effect. Thanks for playing at HLS Christmas challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super I love how the card has been divided into sections!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done and so clever to team our sticker challenge with a Christmas make for HLS too. Super dreamy watercolours make the perfect BG for the peel-offs. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of your peel-offs and I love the split design. Cracked Pistachio and silver is such a pretty combination, must remember that one!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete