Tabs

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Holiday Series - Day 7

Hello friends,

Today, I have made a really simple card but I totally fell in love with it once it was done. I started of by die-cutting the white cardstock using the Winnie and Walter Audrey's cutaways. Stamped the sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Merry Messages and the gingerbread men from the Trim the Tree set. I cut to size a sheet from the the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid and card stuck it on my scored card.

Finally adhered the stamped cardstock onto scored sheet and the card is done.


Entering this card for



Thank You!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous background paper and sweet design using the ginger bread. Thanks for joining AAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally made me smile with all the niceness - the gingham, the gingerbread men and that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete